Follow me on Twitter

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @hoppersongs

Thursday 23 July 2015

Tower Hamlets food bank charity gig

Dear all,

What are you doing on Sunday 20th September? Well, I'll be playing at an event I'm running to raise money for the organisation that runs the Tower Hamlets food bank, The First Love Foundation.

Here's the details:

Event: Multi-Cultural Music Concert
Where: St Margaret's House, Old Ford Rd, Bethnal Green
When: 20th Setpember (could be afternoon, could be evening, TBC)
Line-up: Me plus... see below* (I'm looking for some help, here...)
Entrance: £5.00, plus raffles.

*Thing is, I'm still looking for musos from the Somali and Bangladeshi communities to be involved. These are the two main ethnic minority groups in the borough and I thought it would be a good idea to have this spread of music at the event. Can you put me in touch with players from these groups? Time's a-wastin'!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment