Follow me on Twitter

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @hoppersongs

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Approach Tavern gig postponed to 14th May

With apologies for the short notice - but things have been a little stressed lately...

I had a nose job. Well, not in the normal sense of the phrase, but I had an op to facilitate better breathing. I might have told you I was going to. It wasn't fun.

Anyway, they postponed the operation and this meant that my rehabilitation was delayed and this meant that I had a talk with Samuel at The Approach tavern where Trow and I were going to gig on the 7th May (tomorrow as I write!) and this meant that we agreed to put the gig back by a week.

See the original post here.

So now it's happening on 14th.

Do come, we'd love your company - and I'll be singing with added breathing...

No comments:

Post a Comment