Follow me on Twitter

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @hoppersongs

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Gigs: Germany, June '14

I'm playing five gigs in Germany soon: Berlin, Hamburg, Kappeln, St Peter-Ording and Garding (20th-24th). Apart from Paddy's Bar in Hamburg they're all places I've played before. I've not been doing enough live work and I'm keen to go and get in front of real people. Will they like it as much as me? Let's find out!

I'm being accompanied by Ian McFarlane (cousin and singer-songwriter in his own right), so there'll be a new flavour to the proceedings.

The bulk of the material will be from the two new albums (both recorded this year - I've been busy): Solo and Looking For... .

For more info see gigs at www.simonhopper.co.uk

Got to go, more perparation to do!

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment