Follow me on Twitter

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @hoppersongs

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Two Duos Tour - Germany '16 #5

I forgot to take a photo. There, got that out of the way.

Cafe Instinkt is different - a gig in a oncology clinic is a tad unusual, you'll allow. But I've enjoyed playing here each time I've visited - and did again last night.

Special credit here to Norma who is beginning to be able to adjust to my occasional impromptu changes of song-configuration with aplomb - and who sang such a beautiful harmony to my entirely improvised Wild Mountain Thyme. Great earrings again, also.

We played well again and the gloss of intense repetition is beginning to show in the set.

Thanks to Thomas, our host. We'll see you again, dear chap!

Garding tonight, then a rest for me. Norma will take a break from the tour - and I'll go on to Hamburg to hook up with Filip and Duo #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment